Are you ready for a new challenging position at an international life-changing company? Do you want to manage and coordinate new clinical trials? If you have a Master or Phd Degree with a biomedical- or life science background and at least three years of work experience (or a PhD degree in the same field), it’s now time to join ICON! We are now looking for a (Senior) Project Manager for our Early Development Services division.
The Early Development Services (EDS) division of ICON is a global leader in providing early-phase clinical research and bioanalytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism, we work with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, performing clinical research and bioanalytical projects on many of the most advanced experimental drugs and biologics in development today. Our enthusiastic and dedicated EDS employees work in a dynamic, informal organization. To extend our Project Management team we are looking for a:
(Senior) Project Manager (Early Phase Clinical Research, 32 – 40 hours in Groningen)
The Project Manager is responsible for owning and achieving interim and final contractual deliverables for assigned clinical research projects, according to time, quality, scope, budget and customer satisfaction.
What will you be doing?
- You manage the execution of day-to-day results for clinical trial projects within sites in the Netherlands and external sites
- You lead and direct cross-functional teams (with e.g. Research Physician, Clinical Study Manager, Recruitment Specialist, Data manager, Biostatistician, Medical Writer)
- You understand and manage customer expectations to achieve client satisfaction and ensure adequate internal and external communication of information
- You proactively identify, resolve and escalate risks and/or issues
- You adhere to ICH/GCP guidelines, local laws and regulations, and PRA standard operating procedures
What do you bring?
As a Project Manager you are naturally strong in organizational- and communication skills. You are client-focused, result- and quality-oriented, decisive. You hold a Master or PhD degree and you have at least three years of work experience as a (project)manager within clinical research, preferably in a commercial/industry setting. Besides that:
- You are fluent in English and able to speak Dutch
- You are able to direct a team without being hierarchical superior
For Project Managers with multiple years of experience we have more complex and challenging projects, we also invite you to apply
We offer you:
- A challenging position in a growing international company
- We offer a competitive salary and an excellent working environment
- We start with a year contract with a view to extension or permanent employment, the contract is for 32, 36 or 40 hours
- ICON has its own collective labor agreement that provides good conditions for our employees like 35 holiday days per year and a good pension fund
- Every year we organize (sporting) activities aimed at, among other things, teambuilding and conviviality. Also, using the ICON cares theme, we organize social activities as well.
Apply for the position:
If you are interested in a dynamic job and career, please send us your application letter and resume in English.
If you require further information please contact Chenthuran Raveerathan, Staff recruiting consultant on +31 50 40 22 222.